Views
Helpful
Replies

Call recording in uccx

Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear All,

Since, I am studying UCCX srnd to implement it in our network and I have a question.

I would like to understand whether UCCX has an in-built call recording feature or do we need to integrate it with Mediasense and enable recording profile on individual IP phone?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Syed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

UCCX does provide built in recording feature but that is only applicable for CAD agents. If you want to record Finesse agents then Cisco Media Sense is what you will need to deploy and integrate with UCCX.

@Sean Vaidya : Calabrio is our OEM partner and their product i.e., QM/AQM etc an be used to record both CAD and Finesse agents. Also, Calabrio product had been there in the market for some time now and they provide lot of flexibility and features/options compared to Cisco Media Sense which is a relatively new product and therefore in most of the deployment out there, you will see people using Calabrio. UCCX had a very limited recording space i.e., 2.3GB per server and this cannot be increased whereas that is not the case with Calabrio

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

I dont believe anything is built in. We use calabrio WFO/Quality management.

3rd part vendor, I think now owned by cisco. 

Hi 

Cannot this be achieved with cisco mediasense?

Have not used it, but quick google shows that it's purpose is exactly what you're stating- contact center call monitoring.

UCCX does provide built in recording feature but that is only applicable for CAD agents. If you want to record Finesse agents then Cisco Media Sense is what you will need to deploy and integrate with UCCX.

@Sean Vaidya : Calabrio is our OEM partner and their product i.e., QM/AQM etc an be used to record both CAD and Finesse agents. Also, Calabrio product had been there in the market for some time now and they provide lot of flexibility and features/options compared to Cisco Media Sense which is a relatively new product and therefore in most of the deployment out there, you will see people using Calabrio. UCCX had a very limited recording space i.e., 2.3GB per server and this cannot be increased whereas that is not the case with Calabrio

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

I was expecting your reply.

Thank you

Glad that I was able to help Syed and thanks for marking the Correct Answer. Please feel free to look at below document that talks about in details regarding monitoring & recording configuration on UCCX:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/13129456/uccx-recording-and-monitoring-configuration-and-log-collection

Regards

Deepak

Great, thanks again.

I shall open a new discussion if I have any further queries with respect to UCCX.

You are always welcome to do that Syed.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: