cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call recording without the need of UCCX ?

Yea9632
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

My client has a UCCX platform installed, call center profiles are perfectly working ( recording / reporting etc ...), this client wants to record calls of the rest of the users who are not using CCX, they don't need to get log in or anything.

the license he has right now for recording is used in CCX server

any ideas guys?

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Cisco doesn't make a recording solution any more, and so you'll need to search for a third party to fulfill this requirement. Since you said "my client" I assume you are the Cisco Partner, but perhaps you work independently? Either way, there is a site you can search for supported platforms : http://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/search

thanks for your input Anthony, I say my client since i'm the only person charged to answer this client, otherwise, yes, we are a cisco partner. we already using calabrio with CCX for this client, just needed to make sure that there's another solution to record calls outside the CC world using cisco solutions.. thanks for the link

Calabrio can record non-Agent calls too. Or am I missing what you're looking for?

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you have Unity Connection, then you may explore Live Record feature of Unity Connection which can help record calls, however please bare in mind that Unity Live Record relies on the use of a pilot number that can be conferenced into an existing call. So, if you want to record someone, you can conference in the Live Record pilot and it'll start recording.

Here is the link with configuration steps (I couldn't find one from Cisco):

http://www.unifiedguru.com/configuring-live-record-in-unity-connection/

Thanks for your input, i'll look for that, I think the only issue I may face is; the client as a UC license or not, otherwise I appreciate your input sir

You can use Calabrio to record non agents, they are called Knowledge Workers.

If you don't have enough CR/AQM licenses you can buy more licenses on CCX

To quote from the CCBU ordering guide

Note that CR, AQM and WFM cannot be purchased without CCX seats on a new deployment. If customer wants to add additional CR, AQM and WFM seats on an existing CCX deployment, they can do so without adding more CCX seats. Cisco WFO products are packaged to work only with CCX but can be used for recording any user in the organization.

Graham

Oh, I have this configured for Agents as well (knowledge workers), they're recorded and at the same time they log in/out in cisco finesse, so in order to record those new users ( not CC agents) I can do the same without the need of using finesse right?

Calabrio has both Agents/Supervisors and Knowledge workers. Agents are automatically imported from CCX. Knowledge workers are created in Calabrio and are normally created from their AD accounts.

Normally logging in/or out of Finesse has nothing to do with recording calls on Calabrio.

On the users directory number (either phone or device profile)

Set the Recording Option to Automatic Call Recording enabled and Select your recording profile

Capture.PNG

No Finesse is required. The default Finesse does not have an option to start or stop recording on Calabrio, has someone written you a gadget to start and stop Calabrio recordings?

Graham