Views
Helpful
Replies

Call.RequeryStatus

saharhanna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have performed some changes on the ICM script.

Ever since, I started encountering issues with the reporting related to the specific Call Type.

A significant number of calls started appearing in the Return field.

After investigating, I found out that those calls are the calls that exit from the X of an If node, specifically:

If Call.requeryStatus>0

Why could be the reason causing some calls to exit with an X from this node?

Thanks,

Sahar

4 Replies 4

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

If RequeryStatus is > 0, then that means something went wrong with the routing of the call. Usually this is just a ring-no-answer where the call wasn't answered in time before it was pulled back CVP (I assume you're using CVP otherwise you shouldn't be using requery). In these cases you should requeue the call. There are a few other requery codes that can coincide with things like the destination being busy.

You can read more about requery and the requerystatus variable here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise9_0_1/user/guide/UCCE_BK_SF811EC7_00_scripting-and-media-routing-guide.pdf

Thank you for the document,

After investigating the problem, I found out the following:

We have recently created a DN for transfer purposes: when the agent wants to transfer the call, he calls the extension 1234 which points to the same script that contains the queue => it re-sends the call to the same queue.

Checking the router log viewer, I can see that when the call return a "null" label, the If (Call.requeryStatus> 0) node exits with the X.

Any explanation for the above?

What is the condition you have in the IF node ?. Target Requery are enabled on the below nodes

•Label

•Queue

•Queue to Agent

•Route Select

•Select

Here are list of requery status values and their explanations

Hi Senthil,

I know it is an old thread, I am trying to achieve with Re-query status. But i am not sure whether I can achieve with this. I am testing to see if the PSTN label is busy then re-route the call to some recording and disconnect the call. 

but label is not returning any value and the call is ended in the Label node itself. 

I had configured a dynamic label node to route call to my mobile, and wrong exit i configured an If node see the Re-query status value as below and play the prompt. but the call never exit from Label even if i dont answer from my mobile, made mobile as busy... 

Call.RequeryStatus==1||
Call.RequeryStatus==2||
Call.RequeryStatus==3||
Call.RequeryStatus==4||
Call.RequeryStatus==5||
Call.RequeryStatus==6

or Call.RequeryStatus>0

can you guys tell me if there any way to check the PSTN number status and re route the call accordingly??

Regards,

Shalid