Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CALL_STATE_EVENT

Can anyone help me out i understanding  MsgBus:CALL_STATE_EVENT in call server logs. What exactly i trying to convey?

SIVANESAN R       

SIVANESAN R
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The ICM Script will initiate Service Control transactions to the VRU using the Service Control message set. The

VRU will process request messages and perform the requested action. Acknowledgment messages will be sent

by the VRU to indicate a request has been completed. In addition to request/response call control

transactions, the VRU will provide event reports indicating changes in call state.

There are lot of Event ID's involved in this like ANSWER and DISCONNECT"

Regards,

Senthil

Rate if this helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The ICM Script will initiate Service Control transactions to the VRU using the Service Control message set. The

VRU will process request messages and perform the requested action. Acknowledgment messages will be sent

by the VRU to indicate a request has been completed. In addition to request/response call control

transactions, the VRU will provide event reports indicating changes in call state.

There are lot of Event ID's involved in this like ANSWER and DISCONNECT"

Regards,

Senthil

Rate if this helps

Hi Senthil - You are right but when you look closely whose Event ID's are updating by Event Report.

For Ex:  The ANSWERED event should be sent when a call is established with

the destination specified in the CONNECT message.

What is the exact meaning of CALLSTATE_EVENT, Can you please help me out?

%CVP_7_0_ICM-7-CALL: {Thrd=Pool:ICM[69687]} CALLGUID = 27617BEBB3C711E2A5D50021A0F38C60, DLGID = 11379 [SIP_LEG] - Processing ,, [MsgBus:CALL_STATE_EVENT],   ssId=SYS_SIP2,   eventId=ANSWER,   causeCode=NONE,, LEGID = 27FEF443-B3C711E2-8C3CCB78-DBBA5154

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

%CVP_7_0_ICM-7-CALL: {Thrd=Pool:ICM[69687]} CALLGUID = 27617BEBB3C711E2A5D50021A0F38C60, DLGID = 11379 [SIP_LEG] - Publishing ,, [ICM_EVENT_REPORT],   dialogueId=11379,   sendSeqNo=2,   eventId=ANSWER,   causeCode=NONE,, LEGID = 27FEF443-B3C711E2-8C3CCB78-DBBA5154,

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

Yes, the ANSWERED event should be sent when a call is established with the destination specified in the CONNECT message.

MSG BUS is process in between all the Subsystems (SIP/ICM/IVR). For the logs you have pasted, ICM Service is sending the ANSWER Event back to ICM.

But before this SIP subsystem will send this CALL_STATE_EVENT to ICM Service via the message bus

Regards,

Senthil

Rate if this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: