Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Studio - Getting a different view

ruzeljamilon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

One of our App is showing differently in Call Studio. I have attached screen captures.

We usually see call flow in boxes, with the element icon in the left of the element name. In this particular app, we will see elements in shapes of their icons. So instead of having Application Error element in a box, with triangle shape before the name element name, we now see it in a triangle shape.

Not sure how this affects the application development but its driving the new developers crazy.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

That's called the Studio Classic Theme.

Go to Window > Preferences > Call Studio > General and se the Call Flow

Theme to Studio 5.

Then quit and restart Studio.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

That's called the Studio Classic Theme.

Go to Window > Preferences > Call Studio > General and se the Call Flow

Theme to Studio 5.

Then quit and restart Studio.

That’s true Janine. I have seen in it in the past. However it is weird when I switched to classic and after a restart it did not show the classic view and continues to show me the Studio 5 view.

Hemal

Hi Hemal,

Make sure you choose Classic (not Classic Lines).

Yes, something was messed up at my end. The first restart did not do it. It worked on the next one.

Hemal

ruzeljamilon
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Janine!

@Hemal - I tried switching back to Classic after I switched to Studio 5, works good for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: