Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call subflow

Hello I need to know how to do debug in a call subflow it have variable within of script main. the call subflow receive a one variable of script main.

how do I am able to debugear the callsubflow without running the main scrip?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BCOLE2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Santiago,

If the Subflow doen't have any media steps, you can just run it as 'Active Debug', and populate the variable that is passed into it based on what the Main script is passing.

If the subflow does have media steps, then you will need to make this subflow be able to stand on its own and assign it to an applicaiton and put a boolean variable, such as IsParentScript, default this to True. However whenever the Main script calls the subflow it passess a False to the IsParentScript variable. Now use the IsParentScript varible to control whether the Accept Contact and other passed variables are turned on or not and whether the terminate is to occur and so forth. Again you could also control and dummy values in that are passed from the Main script.

two things I find real handy are to to an log to and external database, if that fails send myself emails with the variables, such as error conditions

Hope this helps.

*Please rate all posts

Blair

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

BCOLE2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Santiago,

If the Subflow doen't have any media steps, you can just run it as 'Active Debug', and populate the variable that is passed into it based on what the Main script is passing.

If the subflow does have media steps, then you will need to make this subflow be able to stand on its own and assign it to an applicaiton and put a boolean variable, such as IsParentScript, default this to True. However whenever the Main script calls the subflow it passess a False to the IsParentScript variable. Now use the IsParentScript varible to control whether the Accept Contact and other passed variables are turned on or not and whether the terminate is to occur and so forth. Again you could also control and dummy values in that are passed from the Main script.

two things I find real handy are to to an log to and external database, if that fails send myself emails with the variables, such as error conditions

Hope this helps.

*Please rate all posts

Blair

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: