cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Type Queue All Intervals report

TGray123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Can anyone tell me if the number of abandoned calls within service level are also included within the abandoned in queue calls? I would like to calculate the abandoned calls outside of service level. 

Many thanks 

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm sure there's a better way of getting this information, but you could use bucket intervals here. The first interval could be the time, in seconds, of your SLA... the other 9 intervals are whatever you define, but if that's incremented in the report, you'll know that the call abandoned outside of the SLA

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

I was curious about this myself... so I made two test calls... one where I abandoned within the SLA and one where I abandoned way beyond the SLA... the stock report CallType Queue Interval All Fields incremented to my expectations... so to answer your question of...

Can anyone tell me if the number of abandoned calls within service level are also included within the abandoned in queue calls? 

No, it does not

Thank you. That is really helpful. You mentioned that there may be a better way of getting this information. I would be interested to know how. Many thanks