Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Variables not showing in Finesse UCCX 10.6

Talha Anjum
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have uccx 10.6 and in finesse i am unable to see default call variables in finesse. but i can see them in CAD. below is the snapshot...

how i can get these call variables in finesse also. actually customer is migrating from CAD to Finesse.

Snapshots are attached

I can see these Call variables in  CAD But unable to see these in Finesse.

I am waiting for response . Please help, thanks

Regards:

Talha

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Calling Number (15000 in your case) appears by default on Finesse and you will just need to change the Display Name to ANI from Finesse Desktop Admin under Call Header layout. To have additional information on the Call information such as DNIS etc, you will need to use the Get Call Contact Info step (in the script) and populate it on the variables using the Set Enterprise Call Info Step (in the script) which will then display call variables on Finesse.

CSQ name being displayed:

*   This is the flow:
  *   A script has a CSQ Name assigned to a variable.
  *   The Set Enterprise Call Info step is used to assign the Var to a CallVAriable.
  *   The call info is passed to the agent.
  *   The Finesse cnfg will determine how to display that variable based on the Call Variable layout.
  *   Key Points for using the Call Custom Variables:
  *   In cfadmin (browse to https://<UCCX FQDN>:8445/cfadmin)
  *   Go to Call Variables Layout
  *   Change it to have a Display Name (CSQ), assigned to a CallVariable).
  *   Save it.
  *   In the script, add a Set Enterprise Info step at some point after the CSQ is assigned to the variable, and before the call is transferred to the agent.....
  *   Assign the script var name to a Call.PeripherableVariable.

Again, the same flow holds good for ANI and DNIS. So the answer is yes, it could be done on Finesse, but it needs the inputs coming from scripts and configuration on the call variables.

Refer to below link which explains in detail about configuring the Call Peripherphal and ECC variables and then display them in Finesse Agent Desktop:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12425561/configuration-call-peripheral-variables-and-expanded-call-context-ecc-finesse

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

Are you capturing them in script. If not then you will need to do that first and then follow the document I shared earlier to show them up in Finesse Agent Desktop.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to login to finesse admin page and define the call variable layout there.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Calling Number (15000 in your case) appears by default on Finesse and you will just need to change the Display Name to ANI from Finesse Desktop Admin under Call Header layout. To have additional information on the Call information such as DNIS etc, you will need to use the Get Call Contact Info step (in the script) and populate it on the variables using the Set Enterprise Call Info Step (in the script) which will then display call variables on Finesse.

CSQ name being displayed:

*   This is the flow:
  *   A script has a CSQ Name assigned to a variable.
  *   The Set Enterprise Call Info step is used to assign the Var to a CallVAriable.
  *   The call info is passed to the agent.
  *   The Finesse cnfg will determine how to display that variable based on the Call Variable layout.
  *   Key Points for using the Call Custom Variables:
  *   In cfadmin (browse to https://<UCCX FQDN>:8445/cfadmin)
  *   Go to Call Variables Layout
  *   Change it to have a Display Name (CSQ), assigned to a CallVariable).
  *   Save it.
  *   In the script, add a Set Enterprise Info step at some point after the CSQ is assigned to the variable, and before the call is transferred to the agent.....
  *   Assign the script var name to a Call.PeripherableVariable.

Again, the same flow holds good for ANI and DNIS. So the answer is yes, it could be done on Finesse, but it needs the inputs coming from scripts and configuration on the call variables.

Refer to below link which explains in detail about configuring the Call Peripherphal and ECC variables and then display them in Finesse Agent Desktop:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12425561/configuration-call-peripheral-variables-and-expanded-call-context-ecc-finesse

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Hi Deepak,

Thank you so much for your brief response.

i followed the same procedure and finnaly got the required varaibles .  but i am unable to show CSQ name and Agent name in finesse ...

can you help me how to display csq name and agent name as wellll

Are you capturing them in script. If not then you will need to do that first and then follow the document I shared earlier to show them up in Finesse Agent Desktop.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Thanks for sharing this , it worked for me , cheers !!!

Great that it worked for you and thanks for updating the forum as well.

Regards

Deepak

Hi,

DItto same requirement, and seems the explanation provided is also logical.

still i'm unable to acheive it. CCX 10.6 with CFADMIN

All i would like to acheive is have the called # or helpline mentioned clearly...like EXC or VSC (the other script with other Trigger)

ECCM1.PNGCFADMIN.PNGplease correct me, if there's anything wrong on this.

or share your screenshot, may be i'm unable to understand something.

thanks

Mandeep
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: