cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callback script not working

ravi.kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

i have a callback script working for more than a year, i have used the same callback script logic for another application/CSQ but it fails at the point when an agent in the callback queue gets a call and presses a key to connect to the customer.

Just like the working one place call uses a separate call control group.

I also tried to use the same trigger that i have for a working call flow under place call in the one am having an issue, but same result, it didn't work

System version: 11.6.2.10000-38 (ES06-19)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

am able to fix it...there was nothing wrong , i think it was just a weird behavior, what i did, i tried the callback from my working script again and in place of place call i used the new trigger that i needed for the new queue and from there it worked, though previously i had copied the callback logic from the same script. This time i again copied the same logic from the working one back to where i need the callback logic and it worked, the only difference this time was i copied it directly after making the changes in one of the working script, last time i copied it but i made the change under place call after pasting it into the new script. Very Weird.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vinod.s
Level 3
Level 3

Can you share your script here ?

removing the script

Hi Ravi,

Where callback is set, i Don't see callback in script .

What is 57500 is here  ?

Vinod.s
Level 3
Level 3

Please refer this Post , Thomas has shared script and that script is working for me also 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-callback-script/m-p/4286312

am able to fix it...there was nothing wrong , i think it was just a weird behavior, what i did, i tried the callback from my working script again and in place of place call i used the new trigger that i needed for the new queue and from there it worked, though previously i had copied the callback logic from the same script. This time i again copied the same logic from the working one back to where i need the callback logic and it worked, the only difference this time was i copied it directly after making the changes in one of the working script, last time i copied it but i made the change under place call after pasting it into the new script. Very Weird.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: