cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callback script not working

ravi.kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

i have a callback script working for more than a year, i have used the same callback script logic for another application/CSQ but it fails at the point when an agent in the callback queue gets a call and presses a key to connect to the customer.

Just like the working one place call uses a separate call control group.

I also tried to use the same trigger that i have for a working call flow under place call in the one am having an issue, but same result, it didn't work

System version: 11.6.2.10000-38 (ES06-19)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

am able to fix it...there was nothing wrong , i think it was just a weird behavior, what i did, i tried the callback from my working script again and in place of place call i used the new trigger that i needed for the new queue and from there it worked, though previously i had copied the callback logic from the same script. This time i again copied the same logic from the working one back to where i need the callback logic and it worked, the only difference this time was i copied it directly after making the changes in one of the working script, last time i copied it but i made the change under place call after pasting it into the new script. Very Weird.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vinod.s
Level 3
Level 3

Can you share your script here ?

removing the script

Hi Ravi,

Where callback is set, i Don't see callback in script .

What is 57500 is here  ?

Vinod.s
Level 3
Level 3

Please refer this Post , Thomas has shared script and that script is working for me also 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-callback-script/m-p/4286312

am able to fix it...there was nothing wrong , i think it was just a weird behavior, what i did, i tried the callback from my working script again and in place of place call i used the new trigger that i needed for the new queue and from there it worked, though previously i had copied the callback logic from the same script. This time i again copied the same logic from the working one back to where i need the callback logic and it worked, the only difference this time was i copied it directly after making the changes in one of the working script, last time i copied it but i made the change under place call after pasting it into the new script. Very Weird.