Views
Helpful
Replies

CallDisposition 52

adithyaudupa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I want to know what exactly "CallDisposition 52" means in ICM. The document says its its "the called party disconnected". But in our case, we are getting the code 52 when the call is being transferred from the VRU to an agent(when the second call leg ends). But its not 52 for all calls.

Regards,

Adithya

19 Replies 19

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

can you please post the history of the call from TCD with all the rows? Perhaps in a CSV file.

G.

Hi, can you post it as a whole, including all columns?

Hi Gergely,

Can you please let me know are there any particular columns you are looking for?

Thank you.

Regards,

Adithya

ANI, DNIS, CED, DigitsDialed, CallDisposition, CallDispositionFlag, PeripheralID, AgentSkillTargetID, SkillGroupSkillTargetID, ServiceSkillTargetID, Duration, DateTime, RouterCallKeyDay, RouterCallKey, InstrumentNumber, RingTime, DelayTime, TimeToAband.

Hi Gergely,

Please see the call details.

Regards,

Adithya

Hi,

well, that's not too much. Does CVP try to dial a phone number, perhaps, to transfer the call somewhere?

G.

Hi Gergely,

Today I did some testing. Here are the results.

1. If the customer disconnects the call, the Call disposition of the call(all 3 legs) will be 13.

2. If the agent disconnects the call, the second call leg disposition is 52 and other 2 is 13.

And the call disposition 52 means "

CD 52 expected when called party disconnects, with CVP being the routing client."

Can you pls help to explain, who is the called party here in this second leg?

Thanks and Regards,

Adithya

Well, based on what you have written, the called party is the agent, and the CVP is the calling party. So if the called party, the agent disconnects, you get this CD.

Hi Gergely ,

Thanks for the explanation.

I have a doubt here. In the second leg, the ICM would not have assigned an agent for the call. not sure how the agent will become called party?

Regards,

Adithya

Hi Adithya,

what do you mean the ICM would not have assigned an agent for the call?

Actually, ICM instructs CVP/VRU to hand over the call to the agent, thus the agent becomes the called party.

G.

Hi Gergely ,

Now I got it. Thanks a lot for the explanantion Gergely.

Thanks adn Regards,

Adithya

moath.almogbel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you explain what are the three legs of the call? and why always ICM writes 3 Records for each call in TCD Table.

Moath.

Hi,

The first call leg is when ICM sends the call back to CVP with the help of temporary label.

Second call leg is when CVP invokes bootstrap service to play the prompts.

Third call leg is between the agent and customer.

Regards,

Adithya

Hi Adithya,

i also have the doubt about call Disposition value, As per above posts it mentioned

1. If the customer disconnects the call, the Call disposition of the call(all 3 legs) will be 13.

2. If the agent disconnects the call, the second call leg disposition is 52 and other 2 is 13.

and 3rd call leg is pointing the connection between agent and customer, so if agent disconnected the disposition value 52 comes over on 3rd leg not in the 2nd leg. 

could you please explain this.

regards\tibin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: