cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller queue position if agent RNA

ryan.lewis
Level 1
Level 1

If the agent is presented a call and does not answer it, does the caller retain their position in the queue or will they go to the back of the queue?

Is there a way to modify  this setting?

Thanks,

RL

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

In the pre-IPCCx 4.x days, you had to increase the priority on a call after a RONA before trying to select another Resource (agent).  I believe this is automatic on current versions, though you could still change priority levels on different calls (via the Set Priority step to specify a specific priority or increase/decrease a priority) if you wanted to prioritize different calls/callers under certain scenarios.

Re-route on Ring No Answer. If the selected agent does not answer within the allowed time limit, the caller retains the position in queue. Any screen pop data is also preserved.

(http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/design/guide/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_AD3AFADE_00)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

In the pre-IPCCx 4.x days, you had to increase the priority on a call after a RONA before trying to select another Resource (agent).  I believe this is automatic on current versions, though you could still change priority levels on different calls (via the Set Priority step to specify a specific priority or increase/decrease a priority) if you wanted to prioritize different calls/callers under certain scenarios.

Re-route on Ring No Answer. If the selected agent does not answer within the allowed time limit, the caller retains the position in queue. Any screen pop data is also preserved.

(http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/design/guide/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_AD3AFADE_00)

Mark,

Thanks for the response! I might play around with the set step, but right now this answers my question.

Thanks again!

RL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: