cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller specific Music On Hold Configuration Help

Cory M.
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for some advice on how to accomplish Caller-Specific Music On Hold where from an ICM script I can determine the appropriate MoH to play from CUCM. 

I found documents and I know I need to use a Set Variable and the call variable string SIPHeaderInfo in the ICM script to change the SIP Header but I am looking for any help on how to actually set that or an example of that configuration. 

CVP Document I referenced for Modifying SIP Headers

CUCM MOH document on Caller-Specific Music On Hold

UCCE CVP Comprehensive Call Flow

CUCM: 10.5.2

ICM: 10.5.1

CVP: 10.5.1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

It is easy, I tested it out once before and it is working.

You just need to use a SET Variable node in order to set the following value into Call.SIPHeader variable:

X-cisco-moh-source~mod~<User Hold MoH Audio File number>,<Network Hold MoH Audio File number>

Here's an example:

X-cisco-moh-source~mod~2,2

ICM_MOH.png

The result will be that the music on hold that will be applied to the call is music on hold source number 2. For User MOH and Network MOH.

Test this out, should work. ;)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

It is easy, I tested it out once before and it is working.

You just need to use a SET Variable node in order to set the following value into Call.SIPHeader variable:

X-cisco-moh-source~mod~<User Hold MoH Audio File number>,<Network Hold MoH Audio File number>

Here's an example:

X-cisco-moh-source~mod~2,2

ICM_MOH.png

The result will be that the music on hold that will be applied to the call is music on hold source number 2. For User MOH and Network MOH.

Test this out, should work. ;)

Yes that works! Thank you