Helpful
Replies

Calling ID display on agent phone when agent does not answer

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

UCCX 5.0(2) with CUCM 6.1.2 enhanced.

The incoming call comes to UCCX route-point, and one agent is ready to answer the call, the caller information (Calling ID) is correctly displayed on CAD desktop even the agent does not answer the call. However on the agent phone, the call display is about UCCX CTI port number instead of the real caller calling ID. The real calling ID will be displayed until the agent answered the call. If the agent missed the call, the call history display on the phone is CTI port instead of the caller information as well.

I think I can understand that before agent answering the call, phone display is about CTI port, but on CAD can display the right information. Can we make the phone display as the right calling information even the agent does not answer the call?

Or somewhere I missed about the configuration?

Thanks,

JJ

1 Reply 1

s-doyle
Level 3
Level 3

With respect to CAD when a call is missed by the Agent, we can see the Caller Information [Calling ID] using Agent Real Time Displays.

With respect to the phone, since the call is placed on the CTI port in the CallManager before it is passed on to the Agent phone, for the agent phone, CTI port would be the calling entity.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: