Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

calling party transformation repeating

I have a calling party transformation setup on my gateway to prefix 91 to called ID, so missed calls can be dialed easily. With normal phones this works fine.

However for CAD 6 / IPCC Enterprise users numbers now appear prefixed by 919191.

Any ideas?

TIA

Simon

4 Replies 4

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Where are configuring the prefix? Are you using H.323, MGCP (Service Parameter), or doing it with translation patterns? Maybe it is looping and hitting multiple translation patterns and prefixing 91 each time.

A translation pattern on a CSS that is exclusively on the gateway.

Remember though, for an inbound call in IPCC Enterprise you have the Dialed Number Route Point, the Translation Route Point, then the CTI Port. All three of those will pass through that Translation Pattern which is why you are getting 919191. Are you using MGCP as your gateway protocol? If so, there is a Service Parameter that can add the 91 for you (easier than the translation pattern way I used to do it) or if its H.323 add it with a translation rule (I can post one here). That is the only way around your issue.

Spot on. I should have figured that out on my own from calls that got re-queued to a different skill group, as the prefix then became 919191919191.

Thanks

Simon