Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls are getting dropped at Voice Browser

adithyaudupa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

In my lab set up the calls are not coming to ICM. Calls getting dropped at CVP Voice browser. CVP PG is not getting any event of the call( VRU PIM is active). Any clue abt this?

VB Logs:

15:23:28 Trace: 00000005: CALLFLOW: New call: From IP address=192.168.1.60 ANI=3333 To DNIS=1234, stackID=108809d4 : DNIS = 1234 : CID = DEFFDE772BEC11D6801CD1AF09D3A102

15:23:35 Trace: 00000005: CALLFLOW: Call ended : DNIS = 1234 : CID = DEFFDE772BEC11D6801CD1AF09D3A102

15:23:40 Trace: 00000006: CALLFLOW: New call: From IP address=192.168.1.60 ANI=3333 To DNIS=1234, stackID=10880bec : DNIS = 1234 : CID = DEFFDE772BEC11D6801CD1AF09D3A102

15:23:45 Trace: 00000006: CALLFLOW: Call ended : DNIS = 1234 : CID = DEFFDE772BEC11D6801CD1AF09D3A102

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Ok , then your problem is probably on the CUCM or the ICM config.

Let's start with the CUCM.

I had never did it on H.323 to route directly to gateway , it should be using trunk.

First please create the gatekeeper config under CUCM.

then create a H225 trunk (gatekeeper controlled) , fill all the information , at the botom of the page there is gatekeeper information:

choose the gatekeeper name

the terminal type is gateway

choose the techonlgy prefix (i assume from the config is #2)

and the zone is zone1

Make sur that this trunk has the checkbox which is Media Termination Point Required

also in the inbound call routing make sure that you assign a CSS

change the route pattern to assign to this trunk.

Amer

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

Hello,

R u using H.323 or SIP.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Its H323 setup.

But whenever a call lands on CVP, CVP will pass that call to the its routing client - VRU PIM without doing any modification right? Or do we need to do any extra configuration for this?

Adithya

Hello,

Can you please share the ShowAll config from the VBAdmin on the CVP server.

Also if it is ok , share the shrun of the VG and GK

Amer

Hi Amer,

I have attached the configurations.

Adithya

Hello,

I guess i found out where is your problem.

you have alot of missing configuration :

on the gatekeeper :

gatekeeper
zone local zone1 cisco.com 192.168.1.61
zone local zone2 cisco.com
zone prefix zone1 2...
zone prefix zone2 3...
zone prefix zone1 * gw-priority 10 192.168.1.63
no shutdown

first , there is no forward for the DN to the CVP server , you should configure this :

zone prefix zone1 -number- gw-priority 10 -CVPH323ID-

The number is the dialed number configured on ICM

and you should also configure:

zone prefix zone1 label gw-priority 10 -VXMLGWH323ID-

the call comes from the gateway or CUCM (the trunk is GKcontrolled) the gateway will ask the gatekeeper to where i should go with this number , the first config will tell the router to send the call to CVP , in this case the CVP will talk to ICM via the PIM

On the script when the send to vru node is selected on the script , the ICM will return the Label which is configured on the PG explorer , the CVP will ask the gatekeeper what to do with this label , the second config will let the gatekeeper send the IP of the VXMl gateway to the CVP which will forward the call there.

I don't see any VXML config on the VG , is it seperated or you need also help with the VXML gateway config on the same gateway.

PS. please don't use .... on the dial-peers on the gateway , be specific for the DN's since you have more than 1 pattern to configure.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I have not started configuring VXML gateway yet. My aim now to pass the call from CVP to ICM and Run a script with configured DN.

I have some doubts here.

1.  first , there is no forward for the DN to the CVP server , you should configure this :

zone prefix zone1 -number- gw-priority 10 -CVPH323ID-

I have already configured " zone prefix zone1 * gw-priority 10 192.168.1.63"  here * means it can be any dial number right?

2. and you should also configure:

zone prefix zone1 label gw-priority 10 -VXMLGWH323ID-

This configuration is required only when I am sending some lable from ICM right?

My concern is when the call is hitting Voice Browser(along with ANI and DN info), it has to go to VRU PIM with the information like ANI, Dailed Number etc which is not happeing in this case.

Adithya

Hello ,

Do the following please and try :

from the VBAdmin on the CVP :

Setgk 192.168.1.61:zone1

setnewcallonly on

On the gatekeeper , add the following :

gw-type-prefix 2#* default-technology
lrq reject-resource-low
load-balance

on the voice gateway , add the following :

dial-peer voice 100 voip
shutdown
!
dial-peer voice 1200 voip
shutdown
!
dial-peer voice 1201 voip
preference 1
destination-pattern ....
session target ras

dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

no vad
!

dial-peer voice 20 pots
incoming called-number .
direct-inward-dial
!

Just a question , from where the call is originated ?? is it from IP phone ???

if it is ip phone , is the trunk that the route pattern associated with is GK controlled or not ??

Amer

Hi Amer,

Thank you ... will try apply the new configuration and will let u know the result.

The call is originated from the IP phone which is registried to my VG directly.

Adithya

Hi Amer,

Have changed the configurations. But still the same:( Call is getting ended after 5-6 sec in Voice Browser.

Adithya

Hello,

Since you don't have a VXML config it's normal to drop , the question is : if you monitor the ICM script , can you see the call there or not ?

From the gatekeeper , can you type show gatekeeper endpoints and check if VG and CVP are registered on the gatekeeper or not ?

Amer

Hi Amer,

Yeah the thing is call is not hitting my ICM script. I do not see any call events in ICM.

And both CVP and VG are registred to my GK

Adithya

Hello,

Did you try to do a call tracer test on the ICM script , is it working ? can you upload the call tracer event please.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Call Tracer Test is fine. Below is the result

> DialedNumber (1234) using CallType (Test- 5000)

Start #1

Default\Test {All Customers} (version 1)

Skill Group #2

SkillGroup: CCM_PG_1.Cisco_Voice.Test

> Routing to DeskLink route CUM_PG1_Test (ID 5000) but no agent or skillGroup found; using default route.

> No default label available for dialed number CVP_PG.1234 (ID 5000).

P.S. There are currently no agents with the skill group.
Adithya

Hello,

Ok , then your problem is probably on the CUCM or the ICM config.

Let's start with the CUCM.

I had never did it on H.323 to route directly to gateway , it should be using trunk.

First please create the gatekeeper config under CUCM.

then create a H225 trunk (gatekeeper controlled) , fill all the information , at the botom of the page there is gatekeeper information:

choose the gatekeeper name

the terminal type is gateway

choose the techonlgy prefix (i assume from the config is #2)

and the zone is zone1

Make sur that this trunk has the checkbox which is Media Termination Point Required

also in the inbound call routing make sure that you assign a CSS

change the route pattern to assign to this trunk.

Amer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: