Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls are not Transferred to Agents via UCCX

Chts
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

Could you please some one suggest me what are the steps to follow  to confirm a log in agent should recieve a call via UCCX?

I have finished the following steps:

1) Configured demo agent in UCM and associated with an DN

2) Installed CAD in the Networked PC , able to login with demoagent login credentials but it is showing not ready

3) Configured an appliaction in the UCCX Administration with trigger

Please suggest me all steps to confirm a log in agent should recieve a call via UCCX.

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Easiest way to get a demo going is to do this:

1) Create a 'skill' in the RmCm subsystem menu in appadmin, call it Test

2) Create a Contact Service Queeu in the RmRm subsystem menu, and call is TestCSQ

3) On the CSQ properties, configure it for skills-based routing and add the 'Test' skill on the second page.

4) On your application, configure the 'icd.aef' script. This is a simple ACD type demo. Set the CSQ property of the application to "TestCSQ" (this must match your CSQ name identically)

5) Assign the Test skill to your agent in the RmCm/resources menu

At this point you should be able to dial your trigger and hear some prompts. If you log in as your agent, they shoudl received the call.

Note that to transfer the call to the agent, the CSS of the CTI Ports (i.e. the Call Control Group) must have the agent DN partition in it.

Also if you have only standard, you will need to create a Resource Group instead of a skill, and set that on the agent and the CSQ.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Create an UCCX Route Point->Application->Script->CSQ->Skills->Agent.

Create a CSQ that has SKills, assign this skill to Agent.

Let you Agent login in CAD, click on the green color task button which will make him ready.

Call the route point, Agent will get the call.

For step by step configurations you can use the Application and RmCm wizard.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi,

When you call the UCCX route point, it will go through the associated Call Control Group (which has specific range of CTI ports), when the call is ringing on the Agent phone you will see the CTI port number, and this is by design.

Coming to your problem, you have below option.

- Create a new CCG with specific number of CTI port range i.e. from 1110-1115, and associate this CCG with the Route point. In case if the starting number (1110) is occupied in CUCM than it will skip that number and will cretae from the next available free DN's.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi,

You can click on this sepecifc CCG in UCCX and check the numbers created for these CTI ports, eventhough you have given the starting number as 3101 as it was pre-occupied it has started creating from 3102. You can validate this by checking in the CUCM device page.

As this 3101 number is pre-occupied in CUCM by your Phone DN for which you have changed it to new DN, but this old 3101 DN is not completely removed in the CUCM, you need to delete this 3101 DN from the CUCM Admin->Call Routing->Route Plan Report.

Once you do this and perform the Data Resync operation from the UCCX->CM Telephony provider->Data Resync, you will see that this time it will use the 3101 number also in the existing CCG.

Hope it helps.

Anand

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Easiest way to get a demo going is to do this:

1) Create a 'skill' in the RmCm subsystem menu in appadmin, call it Test

2) Create a Contact Service Queeu in the RmRm subsystem menu, and call is TestCSQ

3) On the CSQ properties, configure it for skills-based routing and add the 'Test' skill on the second page.

4) On your application, configure the 'icd.aef' script. This is a simple ACD type demo. Set the CSQ property of the application to "TestCSQ" (this must match your CSQ name identically)

5) Assign the Test skill to your agent in the RmCm/resources menu

At this point you should be able to dial your trigger and hear some prompts. If you log in as your agent, they shoudl received the call.

Note that to transfer the call to the agent, the CSS of the CTI Ports (i.e. the Call Control Group) must have the agent DN partition in it.

Also if you have only standard, you will need to create a Resource Group instead of a skill, and set that on the agent and the CSQ.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Create an UCCX Route Point->Application->Script->CSQ->Skills->Agent.

Create a CSQ that has SKills, assign this skill to Agent.

Let you Agent login in CAD, click on the green color task button which will make him ready.

Call the route point, Agent will get the call.

For step by step configurations you can use the Application and RmCm wizard.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hello Aaron/Anand,

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I did all configuration steps , Agent also showing Ready.

I have doubt here, In application Trigger DN has configured with 6000 , and my Call Control Group used my earlier one that has created CTI Ports in UCM as 3101 - 3105. but my agent phone has installed with 1110. When I am trying to call 6000 its landing to CTI ports 3101 -3105 , but not to the Agent phone with 1110. May be this the problem,

I am thinking to create another CCG with 1110 - 1115  so I can get a call to agent. But 1110 DN already there in the UCM . Please suggest how to do this situation?

Hi,

When you call the UCCX route point, it will go through the associated Call Control Group (which has specific range of CTI ports), when the call is ringing on the Agent phone you will see the CTI port number, and this is by design.

Coming to your problem, you have below option.

- Create a new CCG with specific number of CTI port range i.e. from 1110-1115, and associate this CCG with the Route point. In case if the starting number (1110) is occupied in CUCM than it will skip that number and will cretae from the next available free DN's.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Yes you are right Anand.

I may be right , Instead of creating new CCG , I just changed  Phone extension from 1110 to 3102  and  given end user demo_agent IPCC Extension 3102 in the UCM  and when I made a call to 6000 when ever CTIRP choosing CTI Port 3102  out of range 3101 - 3105 , call is landing at agent .  Am I did right ? Please your views on this.

Hi,

You can click on this sepecifc CCG in UCCX and check the numbers created for these CTI ports, eventhough you have given the starting number as 3101 as it was pre-occupied it has started creating from 3102. You can validate this by checking in the CUCM device page.

As this 3101 number is pre-occupied in CUCM by your Phone DN for which you have changed it to new DN, but this old 3101 DN is not completely removed in the CUCM, you need to delete this 3101 DN from the CUCM Admin->Call Routing->Route Plan Report.

Once you do this and perform the Data Resync operation from the UCCX->CM Telephony provider->Data Resync, you will see that this time it will use the 3101 number also in the existing CCG.

Hope it helps.

Anand