Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls Handled & % Talk time as part of a Reason code report

sarbarnes
Level 4
Level 4

Team,

I have taken a standard Reason code report, which I show as columns of the time for each reason code by Agent. I have a customer who want to see Total Call time (Talk/Active), % Call time & number of calls handled, all within the same report.

The time Columns I believe I can sort , however adding the calls handled is proving difficult.

If anyone out there has done this already, please can you give me some pointers.

Thanks Sarah

2 Replies 2

Sarah,

Due to the difference in "DateTime" usage between the tables involved in such a report, you will probably need to build this as an Anonymous Block report. For best report definition reusability, summarize all your reason code data into intervals by agent (i.e. half hours if you use half-hour intervals), then summarize your skill group data into intervals by agent, then join the two together on interval and agent.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Ronald Reif
Level 1
Level 1

Sarah, Have you looked into any 3rd party reporting solutions that have easy to create and modify custom/advanced reports to make your life easier with UCCX/UCCE platforms?  Please let me know if you are interested.

Ron Reif

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: