Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls on Calabrio QM 10.5 not getting recorded

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed AQM 10.5 configured with CUCM 10.5, The calls are not getting recorded on the QM I am using Network Based Recording. I have run the Wireshark traces but can't find the packets reaching to the QM server. The Trunk which is pointed the recorder is always in 'NO Service' state.

I am not using MediaSense with QM 10.5.

The users are licensed and the extensions which are in controlled devices section can be seen in QM.

Looking forward for the response that how we can fix the issue. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer
8 Replies 8

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This is Durraze Again, the issue for Trunk Shown 'No Status' is fixed by changing the CTI Server IP address to QM server IP address. For reference please find the link shared below:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11691101/qm-85-installation-error-cannot-find-sqm-cti-server-profile

Regarding the new query, i can see the files present on the /recordings directory on QM server. (The Format of the file is .ezwav) is this format is OK?

As I cant see the recordings on the WebUI. Thanks.

Looking forward for the kind response.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hello,

Durraze Again, The recordings on WebUI can be seen but when I double click (to play) the recordings. It says 'Unable to load Energy Data'. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Durraze,

I understand, it has been couple of years since the last response on this discussion.

Were you able to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Sami

asma khammari
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same problem.

With Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization, i can not show recordings related to users assigned to a team created on Cisco Finess Administration. But, i can find recordings related to users assigned to a team created on UCCX. I have :

* trunk between cucm and aqm :

MTP required cheked

MTP Preferred Originating codec : g711ulaw

No secure sip trunk profile Standard sip profile

Asma 

Dear Asma,

The Teams are Created in UCCX, which are synchronized to Calabrio. So the recordings of only those Teams that are present in UCCX will be imported to AQM, and only those recordings will be shown.

Thanks

BR,

Durraze 

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi,

Can you please tell me wheather you slove your problem regading your call recording.

I have an issues call is not recording in QM 11.5 version.

I have insatall the WFM with SQL and seperate QM 11.5 and integrate with uccx and CUCM. I can see the device under WFO-QM recording page.

Couple things to check in CUCM-

1) does the phone - has BIB enabled?

2) Make sure DN on that device is setup correctly from the network recording perspective - recording enabled, recording profile assigned?

Yes all mentioned points are set correctly.
BIB is On
Under Directory number recording is enable and recording profile is assigned.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: