cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls Routed, Offered and answered showing different figures on the Call_type_Interval table

Stewart_O
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I am totally confused by so data that I am seeing for several call types on the Call_Type_Interval table. Our interval is set to 30 minutes

The issue confusing me is as follows (example):

I can see 679 calls offered (Call_Type_Interval.CallsOffered) but for the same interval I have 731 calls routed (Call_Type_Interval.CallsRouted) and 731 calls answered (Call_Type_Interval.CallsAnswered) .

Can anyone explain what is causing this. Why is calls offered less than calls routed and answered.

Any guidance that could be given would be extremely appreciated.

Kind regards

Stewart

1 Reply 1

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

could you please reveal more about your call routing? Is there any IVR involved? Queuing?

CallsOffered means within the specified half-hour interval this many calls has "gone through" the specified Call Type.

CallsAnswered means within the specified half-hour interval this many calls were answered after the specified Call Type. But this does not necessarily mean that all the calls that have been answered at this interval, had gone through the Call Type in the same interval. If, for instance, there's an IVR after the Call Type, or a prompt, that might insert enough time to have a call answering moment slip to the next interval.

CallsRouted: for this many calls the script execution terminated in the specified interval (but also this does not necessarily mean the call was answered or handled - all we know is that the script execution stopped).

In this case, in 731 cases the script execution stopped (Routed) simply because the agent answered (CallsAnswered) the call.

I hope this makes sense.

G.