Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls stuck in supervisor console

BureeraSabir
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

In supervisor console it displays 23 calls every time in a queues and add up further calls in 23 which is creating a big issue in reporting. whenever that queue is assigned to a supervisor it shows the value 23 evn if no call lands on that queue. and another issue for one team created it shows additional queues in supervisor console which have been removed from assigned CSQs in team configuration in UCCX i cant figure out the reason why queues are being displayed in supervisor console then abd please sugesst a way to resolve these 2 issues.

Your co-operation in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Bureera Sabir

4 Replies 4

Anurag Siddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Please provide the following details

UCCX \CUCM version

CSD version and OS of the Supervisor machine

CSD logs from Supervisor machine

Regards

Anurag

Dear Anurag,

I am using UCCX/CUCM version  8.5.1.13900, Cisco  supervisor desktop version is 8.5(1) and all  supervisors are using  windows7 OS to acess supervisor desktop

please find  attached the log of supervisor console  which shows extra queues which  are not assigned to that team and 23  calls stuck in G.info CSQ

Best Regards,

Bureera Sabir

Hi

thanks for the info,

To fix this issue, just restart the CCX Engine , and this issue will go away for sometime,

this was a very normal issue back in the days of UCCX older releases, there were some bugs filed for this as well.

to fix this permanently , upgrade to the latest 8.5 release (8.5.1.SU4 ) .

Regards

Anurag Siddhu

Dear Anurag

Thank you so much i'll try it n will let you know about the results.

Regards

Bureera Sabir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: