Views
Helpful
Replies

caltyp24_Call Type Real Time All Fields Service Level Today discrepancy

ramchands
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

During our initial phase of deployment to CUIC reporting tool we want to offer similar features to our team to ensure smoother transition. However, I'm seeing discrepancy in data pulled by two different reporting engines - Webview 7.5 and CUIC 8.x. I have attached the screen shot of both highlighted in red.

Details:
CUIC/WebView Report: caltyp24_Call Type Real Time All Fields;
Version of CUIC: 8.5(4) build 1 (8_5_4_10000_99);
ICM Version: Release 7.5.1.0, Build 23684;
Column with Discrepancy: Service level today.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ramchand

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kartik Bhatia
Level 1
Level 1

Using Webview help you can figure out the SQL columns and query the data in the field in question is coming from.

For CUIC, yiu can do the same by clicking on SQL.

Compare and see what columns/ query/ formula the report is using for this field.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Kartik Bhatia
Level 1
Level 1

Using Webview help you can figure out the SQL columns and query the data in the field in question is coming from.

For CUIC, yiu can do the same by clicking on SQL.

Compare and see what columns/ query/ formula the report is using for this field.

Thanks very much for responding so quickly Kartik. The data is pulled from the ServiceLevelToday column in Call_Type_Real_Time table. Here is the query; I have truncated some columns for brevity:

SELECT Call_Type.EnterpriseName,

Call_Type_Real_Time.CallTypeID,

…,

Call_Type_Real_Time.ServiceLevelCallsToday,

Call_Type_Real_Time.ServiceLevelToday,

Call_Type_Real_Time.TalkTimeToday,

…,

Call_Type_Real_Time.ReturnReleaseHalf,

RouterCallsAbandToAgentTo5 = Call_Type_Real_Time.RouterCallsAbandToAgentTo5,

RouterCallsAbandToAgentHalf = Call_Type_Real_Time.RouterCallsAbandToAgentHalf,

CallsAtVRUNow = Call_Type_Real_Time.CallsAtVRUNow,

CallsAtAgentNow = Call_Type_Real_Time.CallsAtAgentNow

FROM Call_Type, Call_Type_Real_Time

where Call_Type.CallTypeID = Call_Type_Real_Time.CallTypeID

Order BY Call_Type.EnterpriseName, Call_Type_Real_Time.DateTime

We used the templates through CDN that mimic the real time and historic reports from Web View. This is the only real time report where we noticed the discrepancy in service level today column. We have the Standard CUIC license so I am unable to verify the report definition through CUIC. However, I should assume that both reports are referring to the same columns and tables. Do we have any alternatives? Please suggest…thanks

I would like to know if someone can update the report definition, excluding fields in conflict, from the CallType_24_Differences document and post to this forum, I appreciate it.