Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaign outbound agent UCCE

Hello Guys, I have UCCE 7.5 and  one campaign outbond with transfer to agent, this work fine, but I need to send the calls to customer over gateway remote but this have to fxo port to pstn, when the agents receive the calls from campaign outbound only hear of tone biiipppppp this invite to dial. How can I to do that the dialer to do a pause to wait the gateway get tone after send number of customer.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Which dialing mode are you using. Is it predictive? Because for preview normally it transfers the call to the agent after the call is connected to the customer. Your question is confusing can you please give more details on the flow of the call.

Also using fxo ports for dialer is not a good idea because most of the time it gives you hard time on releasing the call and to achieve that you need to configure it properly so the the port become free immediately after the call is released.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hello Ahmed, thanks for you reply. You are right is predictive the call is transfers to agent after the call is connected to customer but when agent connect call only hear dialtone because the fxo in gateway always need any prefix to open channel to pstn.

Thanks.

You mean you have to dial first to open a Line of the GW ? ,  can you please clarify more with example ?

Thanks A lot ,

Ahmed Salah

You cannot use analogue fxo lines for predictive dialling as the connect message is given as soon as the line is ceased and not when answered at the far end. This is the reason you hear the dialling tones, you must use digital lines for the outbound option, bri or pri

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: