Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaign Outbound cancel call

joycentiong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to convert outbound campaign feature added to CTIOS  VB.NET 9.0.* to Finesse gadget 10.5 A number of customization were added to CTIOS application. One of them is Cancel Call and below is the code

m_call.Clear().

I am looking for corresponding API call in Finesse 10.5.

Thanks.

Danny

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Danny,

Is this an Outbound Option Preview campaign? If so, Finesse has the API to reject or close the outbound call: Cisco DevNet: Finesse - Docs. If it is a Direct Preview Outbound call, Finesse has an API to reject and close as well: Cisco DevNet: Finesse - Docs. I am not sure if this is equivalent to the cancel from CTIOS.

Thanx,

Denise

Denise,

I have implemented Accept/Reject/Close in custom gadget. Here is what I am trying to do:

When a call is going to be delivered to an agent UCCE “reserves” the agent by putting them in a reserved status. The cancel Reservation, should drop the reservation, and make the agent Ready.

Thanks.

Danny

Hi Danny,

I'm not aware of Finesse having a cancel reservation feature for outbound calls.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Do you have sample outbound gadget?

Thanks.

Danny

Hi Danny,

There isn't a sample outbound gadget provided by Cisco. Here is the list of gadgets available: https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/docs/#sample-gadgets

Thanx,

Denise