cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can a UCCX call script check if a Hunt Pilot is busy

Leo Ruelas
Level 1
Level 1

Can a UCCX call script check if a Hunt Pilot is busy? We're looking to get around buying licenses for agents in UCCX because we're out of funds until next fiscal year. Can i have a call a UCCX script check to see if a Hunt Pilot or Specific caller is busy without having agents logged in?

I ask because in CUCM 8 you don't have native call queuing, only in CUCM 9.x+.

CUCM Version: 8.6.2.22900-9

UCCX Version: 9.0.2.11003-44

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use "call consult transfer" step in your script which will allow you to add additional logic based busy, invalid, timeout or unsuccessful redirection. So, if phones do not answer the call it should follow one of these branches with will allow you to add additional logic, i.e. try another number, etc.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use "call consult transfer" step in your script which will allow you to add additional logic based busy, invalid, timeout or unsuccessful redirection. So, if phones do not answer the call it should follow one of these branches with will allow you to add additional logic, i.e. try another number, etc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: