cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can ANI be associated with abandoned call in CUIC report?

Dale Davis
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CUIC version 8.0 and have been asked to identify the ANI of the callers who abandon so that a follow up call can be made. I can get reports with ANI and DNIS of agent's calls (call logs) and abandoned call counts but do not see a way to get the associated ANI with abandoned calls. Is anyone running a similar report or know if it can be run in CUIC?

TIA

3 Replies 3

UCCE or UCCX?

If you have a CUIC "Premium" or "Lab" license, you can potentially develop your own Report Definition to provide this information. If you're using UCCE, it would likely need to be built using a query on the Termination_Call_Detail table. If you go this route, the UCCE Database Schema will be quite helpful.

If you don't have the necessary CUIC license or SQL skills to create the new Report Definition, there are multiple Cisco partners out there who will be glad to sell you their time to write this for you.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks Jameson!

I have UCCE and am in the process of upgrading the hardware and software. I will see if our Cisco partner can provide help.

Dale

Dale,

Yes - we are one of those partners who can assist you - very affordable.  Please let me know if you would like to explore.  We can runs reports on the Event Data very easily.

Ron