cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Finesse 11.5 workflows run network stored .exe files when a call is answered?

Im currently running UCCX 10.5.1 with CAD and want to upgrade to 11.5x.

I have a couple of workflows that take an incoming call queue variable and if it meets a certain criteria will run .vbs scrip to created a windows screen pop to tell an agent to greet the caller based on which trigger they come into UCCX on. I'm guess that this can be done with a HTML screenpop without the need for the .vbs script?

The question I dont seem to find a simple answer to is this one:-

I also have another workflow that when a call (Data Field condition=Call Type) comes into a certain queue will when "Answered", run a .exe stored on a network share. Is this going to be possible if I do upgrade to UCCX 11.5.1?

I have been recommended using aThick Client Sample Gadget that runs Windows scripts in workflow:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/docs/downloads/sample-gadgets/

I'm just wondering if there is another simpler way to run a .exe from a workflow like I can do currently with CAD?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: