cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I connect CUCM as external database to UCCX or UCCE?

Adan Zuniga
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I am trying to create a CCX/CCE script to do a few DB look ups and DB writes to CUCM. Is this possible? If so, how do you add CUCM as external data base to CCX or CVP?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your only option to connect to CUCM database is SOAP AXL API, so you would most likely need to develop some middleware or java bean to connect to CUCM using this API and then interpret the data in CCX script i.e. via XML, etc. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your only option to connect to CUCM database is SOAP AXL API, so you would most likely need to develop some middleware or java bean to connect to CUCM using this API and then interpret the data in CCX script i.e. via XML, etc. 

Cisco is not at all recommended to make any modification in the Cisco call manager database.
better to use a middle ware where you import the cucm data which you required and perform the database operation from the middle ware (DB)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: