cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I Set up queues to close at different times in UCCX?

phillip-wright
Level 1
Level 1

I want to have my queues close at different times of the day. How can i do this?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Add different time of day check for each call flow.  So, if the call flow common now and you perform check before selecting CSQ you will need to adjust it to first make determination of which CSQ is to be queued before you perform the time of day check.

View solution in original post

Hi,

In the script , give a menu option to customer to select the CSQ they want to go.

Once they select the option, check the day and time of the day and route to the agents accordingly.

I have created the doc for your reference.Hope it will help you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12490736/script-different-queues-close-different-times-day

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Add different time of day check for each call flow.  So, if the call flow common now and you perform check before selecting CSQ you will need to adjust it to first make determination of which CSQ is to be queued before you perform the time of day check.

I also just wanted to add that these CSQ's are a part of the same application. Do you have an example of your solution?  I will work on the solution you mentioned.Thanks for reaching out.

Hi,

In the script , give a menu option to customer to select the CSQ they want to go.

Once they select the option, check the day and time of the day and route to the agents accordingly.

I have created the doc for your reference.Hope it will help you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12490736/script-different-queues-close-different-times-day

Thanks for replying! and It works fine. You and Chris had the correct approach and solution. again thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: