cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can outbound UCCE call have legal message played?

NaguuCisco
Level 1
Level 1

Can outbound UCCE call have legal message played?: if UCCE solutions uses Finesse or normal IP phone. can we play " your call going to recorded" once the call connected with customer.

If YES

How can we do this?

-Nag

8 Replies 8

NaguuCisco
Level 1
Level 1
Need solution for Manual outbound calls not for Dialers/outbound campaigns

Can you use agent greeting  this gets played normally for inbound calls but maybe could be used as part of the ucce  script?

But i need for Manual outbound calls not for Inbound.

I've seen in the past an outbound gadget which makes the call and on answer it does a conference to an IVR to play a standard message. So that's how I've seen this solved.

david

Thanks David, any open source available for this outbound Gadget@Finesse. I need Manual setup of outbound calls then auto answer of greetings , play greetings after customer answer, then it should drop the announcement call after its nnects.

-naga

Nothing that is published, but it should be something that any developer should create fairly easily.

david

@NaguuCisco wrote:
But i need for Manual outbound calls not for Inbound.

Depending on your recording solution (Verint, Calabrio, etc..), they should have an API available for you to call on. The best way to go about this is to create a button in Finesse that when clicked, can interact with the API.

MARS Agent Greeting for Cisco CUCM / UCCX / UCCE / PCCE

The following 3rd party application provides Agent Greeting feature for Cisco CUCM / UCCX / UCCE / PCCE

Along with other Cisco IP Phones , the application also supports Cisco Jabber 10.x,11.x,12.x client application

MARS Agent Greeting for Cisco CUCM / UCCX / UCCE / PCCE

1) The application integrates with Cisco CUCM.
2) The application plays out a prerecorded greeting audio file to incoming calls landing on Cisco phone DN configured in the application.The greeting file is played out on call connect ( i.e. when user/agent answers the incoming call on Cisco phone)
3) Application can be configured to play the greeting message for outbound calls dialed by the agent.The greeting file is played out on call connect ( i.e. when customer answers the agent's call)

Application Video  https://youtu.be/DBFV8m-IfjE

For more details please write to : info@parsec-tech.com

www.parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: