cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can predictive calls be Queued when two calls per agent dialed, and one agent available only

jafrisyed
Level 1
Level 1

We recently installed SIP Dialer at UCCE 10.5 (2), with Predictive Only simple campaign mode. During testing, we found that Dialers is configured to dial to two lines per agent. 1st call gets connected, however 2nd call being dropped since no 2nd agent available to take that call.

Client wants to queue 2nd call, and delivered when agent available.

Can second call be queued through MR to CVP Translation and Queue to skill group node?

Any thought, if this is supported solution?

Syed

10 Replies 10

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

you can queue the second call.

you can send the call to VRU campaign with the campaign configuration and queue the call to same or different skill.but the call will become inbound.

Hi Chintan,

Can you the flow and configuration please? Also let me know if we can do it for Preview Campaign as well or not?

I am trying for preview in my lab setup. Campaign config attached for your reference.

As per cisco outbound guide, i have created 4444 CTIRoute point, which I have used as DN for transfer to IVR campaign.

It would be great if you share your config as well.

Please let me know which particular logs i have to check as well.

Regards,

Sadashiv

Hii, 

What type of dialer you are using, SCCP or SIP?

SIP

Have you read the outbound option guide for CCE?

fo SIP dialer and for transfer to IVR, you cant create CTI RP.

you need to create a Dialed Number on MR PG for the SIP dialer peripheral, and map that DN in your campaign for IVR transfers.

Attach a script to that DN which utilizes the translation route mechanism to transfer calls from Dialer Peripheral to CVP or IP IVR.

Successful implementation depends on successful achievement of Translation Routing between MR PIM and CVP/IVR.

Yes, its working fine now. Please let me know if we can configure for preview campaign as well or not?

Transfer to IVR campaign is not supported for Preview and Direct Preview.

I am pretty much sure it will not work for Direct preview since calls will be dialed out from agent phone and agent has to deal with CPA and all other stuffs.

But try configuring it with preview and see if it works, you don't have to deal with lot more config, just have to change the skill group mode in admin script.

I have successfully created the translation routing. Once the call becomes inbound we are losing the customer information (account number). Does anyone have a resolution for this?

This is an agent campaign, correct? You can display BAAccountNumber in Finesse, assuming you're importing it

I have. This is an agent campaign, however if/when the campaign uses the abandon route point (example would be no available agents) the call is translated to vru, plays a message and queues for an agent. Once an agent becomes available the call is delivered but it is missing any and all customer data.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: