cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Add more fields to Available Fields for CUIC/Finesse Historical/Live Data Reports

wgarvin01
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently using CUIC 10.5 and UCCX 10.5 to manage and report on Cisco Finesse Agents and I am running into a problem regarding the reporting tools.

In CUIC I am able to see a list of stock reports and I am able to save them and begin making edits for customizing the reports. The problem I am running into is that my Agents are NOT using their Names for the AgentID/ResourceID. They are given a sequence of letters and numbers that designate their workstation and when running reports like the Live Data Report Agent Statistics or Agent State Log Report the only available Fields that use the agent information is AgentID/ResourceID, NOT AgentName/ResourceName. 

My Question is why can't I add or edit the Available Fields on a saved report to modify the output of the report for my users and supervisors to view? I would like to be able to add the AgentName/ResourceName to the report as that contains more meaningful data. 

Alternatively, when exporting out the saved report from CUIC is there some documentation on how Cisco builds their XML reports? This is the structure that is used when running the reports within CUIC.  

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can only edit reports to the degree in which Cisco allows you.  So, it's not a complete report customization.  If the field you need is not in the "Available Fields" pane, then you cannot use it.  You would need to create a custom report, which is a "from scratch" report.

Thank you for that information regarding the Available Fields. Do you have any information or documentation that can help me understand the structure needed to make "from scratch" Custom Reports?

Thanks for the information Anthony, 

I don't know how much its going to help me yet, but it did point me toward some other resources from Cisco that might allow me to learn the process of creating custom reports and/or custom gadgets for Finesse. 

Thanks again,