Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't find my table

Eng.AymanSabry
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

I connected my UCCX to my DATABASE and i already have a script to write and everything is fine i wanted to add DBread and DBget when i query for DBread it's working fine and i can find the rows i selected 

The script to classify the client mobile no. and by his number we distribute the call to the queue like VIP customer queue normal customer and request help.

the table is 

Column 1 = Account ID 

Column 2 = Client Mobile number

Column 3 = Contact type (1,2 and 3) Which 1 is VIP, 2 is normal customer and 3 for request help

DBread step is find i can get the row, now i want to make DBget and match the column name with the contact type my problem is that i can't find my table in the box of Show all fields (Selected Table/view)

attached the screen shots with the script, DBread and DBget.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks you for helping i already figured it out it was in the same database but different master name in the databases i created a new table under the database name i already connected to and it worked fine

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

What type of DB are you reading from and column types is your table?

david

Database microsoft SQL

mobile number vchar(50)

C_type (contact type) int

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @Eng.AymanSabry 

Can you please share the screenshots for General tab (both of your DBRead and DBGet steps)?

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

Attached

Thanks for sharing.

From your screenshot (DBRead) I see that you try to find something in the SQL table named contact_type. However, in the DBGet you try to select another table - spt_fallback_dev

Can you see the contact_type table in the dropdown list of your DBGet? If not, did you try to use the Refresh Database Schema button in your DBGet step?

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

Yes i can't find my table in the drop down menu and i tried refresh several times and still can't find the table 

i can give teamviewer or anydesk access if you can help me

thanks you for helping i already figured it out it was in the same database but different master name in the databases i created a new table under the database name i already connected to and it worked fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: