Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't integrate UCCX with Presence

Ferdi0802
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to integrate UCCX 9.0.1-1000.100 with CUCM IM & Presence 9.0.1-1000.21. When I verified Presence's user in UCCX Desktop administrator, I got an error  "CDAUI2034 Invalid Cisco Unified Presence Cluster User credentials. Configured user must be able to run SOAP queries".

What role should I add to this user?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to create a new User Group.  Call it something like Standard AXL API Access.  Then you would need to assign a role to this user group, that is: Standard AXL API Access.  Then assign your new user group to your application user.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

Insert your CAD-PC´s IP into the Incoming Access List from the Presence server.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to create a new User Group.  Call it something like Standard AXL API Access.  Then you would need to assign a role to this user group, that is: Standard AXL API Access.  Then assign your new user group to your application user.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thanks, it's worked. Unfortunately, when I login to my CAD, I get this following error:

An error has occured communicating with the Cisco Unified Presence Service.

The Application will automatically continue attempting to connect.

If I continue, the agent will have Partial service status line on CAD. I have created CAD client type and reboot the server like one of the users in this thread https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2130370 suggest, but still no luck.

Insert your CAD-PC´s IP into the Incoming Access List from the Presence server.