Views
Helpful
Replies

can't see Agent on CSD, version 8.5.1

hicham kammah
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with the supervisor desktop.

The problem is random because sometimes I do not see the agent on my CSD while they are logged in and they are receiving the calls.

This can happen to anyone, the solution I've found is to ask the agent to log out and log back and after that the Agent appears on the CSD.

Thank you tell me if this is a bug  or how can I do to avoid having this incident.

For information : I have 1 CSQ.

Version du système : 8.5.1.11002-22

11 Replies 11

Hi,

Are the Agents using IPPA or Agent Desktop? IPPA have a lot bugs related to CTI/Phone problems....

Regards

Please rate all useful posts

Hi Leosalcie,

thank yoy for your reply.

we are using CAD "Agent Desktop".

regards,

Hi Hicham,

Please use the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008035309f.shtml

And see if it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anchoudh,

I don't have the same issues.

The problem occurs randomly on those agents is not always the same agent or the same computer.

Just this morning I had to see 5 agents logged in, but I have only 4 on the supervisor agent.

In fact, i just need to disconnect / reconnect the agent to appear on the supervisor.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Hi Hicham,

Could you please try opening the assigned Team and Default team from CSD to see all these Agents, it might be CSD refresh issue.

Thanks,

Anand

Hello Anand,

I do not understand what you mean by a refresh issue.

I have 3 choices in the CSD:

- Select a Team.

- Team_Salon_Entreprise

- Team_CCC_CCIL

I have)only 2Team on my CSD, I do not have a default Team.

Thank you for giving me more to enlighten me.

Attached a screen-shot of my CSD.

Regards,

Hicham

Hi Hicham,

When you select and reselect the different Teams from the drop down list in CSD, will it reflect the missing Agent?

Any firewalls being enabled? Is your Agent is toggling between wire and wireless connectivity?

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand,

When you select and reselect the different Teams from the drop down list in CSD, will it reflect the missing Agent?

NO. i have the same issue, the agent don't appear on my CSD.

Any firewalls being enabled? Is your Agent is toggling between wire and wireless connectivity?

No firewalls enabled and my agent is logged on ethernet port.

when i have this issue, i ask my agent to do logout/login with his profile from phone and CAD.

afetr that i'll see him on my CSD.

for exemple, i dont have issue this morning i can see all agents on my csd but sometimes some agents disappear from my supervisor and don't understand why but they still receive calls.

do you know if i can see somethink on the agent log?

Regards,

Hicham

Hicham, the users that do not show up in you CSD, if you watch the CSD long enough, will you see the user briefly appear then disappear?

I had this same issue before and it was related to a bug the corrupts the splkstd.dll file, causing multiple instances of agent.exe to run on the agent's machine.  Short term fix was to have user close out of CAD, kill any running instances of the agent.exe process, then log back in.  Long term fix was to update the .dll file on the agent's machine.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi Hicham,

You can check the CAD abd CSD logs in the below location of the respective client boxes,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Desktop\log

Thanks,

Annad

hicham kammah
Level 1
Level 1

Anand,

do you know wish service CAD use to appear on CSD? just for taking traces from RTMT and see if i have errors on that service.

FYI: we have another software "contact center monitoring solution (LOGEPAL)" whish detect all the agents.

BR,

Hicham