cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can we do Inbound to Outbound calls Ratio on CUIC report?

Hi Customer is comparing Avaya Report to Cisco. They want to know weather Cisco CUIC can do Inbound to Outbound calls Ratio on CUIC report? Thanks

9 Replies 9

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Absolutely, but it would be a custom report

You mean i have to buy license for custom report from datasourse?

Assuming you're talking about the Premier license... it all depends on what version you're on. I forget if it was 10.5 or 11, but all CUIC now have the Premier license. If you're on a version like 9, then yes, you need the license to create custom reports.... otherwise, you can put together a SQL query and export the results

Ver 11. Premiere license can take inbound value and divide by outbound value then multiplied by 100 ,right?

The Premier license simply gives you the ability to create custom reports - you still have to create the report yourself. Gong through the database schema document should help as a step 1: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_0_1/Reference/Guide/UCCE_BK_S871FA5E_00_database-schema-handbook-icm-cce.pdf

Thank you.  But i'm using  uccx  not ucce.   Can the license be used with uccx?

Sorry, didn't realize this was for CCX... maybe one of the CCX gurus can help, like @Anthony Holloway

It is my understanding that you need the standalone CUIC with Premium license, just to be able to create the custom report. However, you would still import the report definition into your co-resident CUIC Standard on UCCX. Therefore, you could just pay someone to develop the report for you, and then they send you the files. Also, quite a bit changes within 11.x version, what's your exact version, and current license level on UCCX? Also, what's your primary job function? Most "Voice Engineers" are not going to be able to write a custom report, but, who knows, maybe you're an exception to that opinion.