cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you integrate On-Prem UCCX to Salesforce Lightning?

robertwells1
Level 1
Level 1

Can you integrate On-Prem UCCX to Salesforce Lightning? Or is this for Contact Center CJP Cloud only? 

3 Replies 3

david_legrand
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Robert,

My name is David from Bucher + Suter.

We are selling CRM connectors for Salesforce Lightning- UCCX integration.

Please visit our website : https://www.bucher-suter.com/crmconnectors/salesforce-integration/

You can contact me if you need to test and evaluate our solution for free.

Best regards

David

There are multiple options here:

1. On call arrival pop SFDC with some information to bring up caller's SFDC relevant information. This is mostly out of the box functionality.

2. On the IVR allow the customer to get SFDC information. This is mostly out of the box functionality based on your license.

3. Have a single pane of glass where your agents live in SFDC and are able to control agent start, calling, etc. This requires a CTI connector. As mentioned above B+S is one of those connectors and is probably the most common and feature rich and $$$. There are a lot of other options available too though all of them with different bells and whistles.

david

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Robert, 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse also delivers integration with Salesforce for voice, chat, and email. A demo can be requested here www.2Ring.com/WebEx or you can contact me via email or on WebEx Teams and I can walk you through it. Michal from 2Ring