Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find the "Database query" in CUIC 10.5

samhopealpha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody, 

I am trying to create a custom report in CUIC (UCCX10.5)

By following the instruction below: 
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1051/user/guide/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_unified-intelligence-center-cust-report/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-rep...

In "Create a Report Definition of Type Database Query" section, Step 7 "From the Query Type drop-down list, select Database Query"
I cannot see this option, do I miss out anything ?

Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance
Sam

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

There are two version of CUIC, standard and premium.

CCX comes with the standard version.

In order to create new reports you need the premium version, this has the Report Definitions drawer that allows you to select the Database query and upload your SQL.

You will need to create a report on a premium CUIC and then export and upload to the CUIC on your CCX system.

You will need to install a premium CUIC system and you can get a demo premium license from the Cisco licensing portal that I think lasts for 90 days.

Sorry you won't be creating any new reports on your CCX you can only customise the display of existing reports.

Graham

View solution in original post

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

to create custom CUIC report you need premium license for CUIC.

UCCX comes with standard CUIC. 

to do such custom report you need premium CUIC (lab version). you will add the UCCX to CUIC premium and start your configuration.

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you screen grab what you see to jog my memory? I don't have my lab accessible just now but have done this..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for verify

screen capture attached :)

There are two version of CUIC, standard and premium.

CCX comes with the standard version.

In order to create new reports you need the premium version, this has the Report Definitions drawer that allows you to select the Database query and upload your SQL.

You will need to create a report on a premium CUIC and then export and upload to the CUIC on your CCX system.

You will need to install a premium CUIC system and you can get a demo premium license from the Cisco licensing portal that I think lasts for 90 days.

Sorry you won't be creating any new reports on your CCX you can only customise the display of existing reports.

Graham

Hi

We have premium license

But still dont get option for database query in CUIC

Only option is to select from available report definitions.

Please help.

Regards

Mohamed

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

to create custom CUIC report you need premium license for CUIC.

UCCX comes with standard CUIC. 

to do such custom report you need premium CUIC (lab version). you will add the UCCX to CUIC premium and start your configuration.

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate helpful posts