cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot see more than 1 CUCM server for AXL\CTI providers - new setup CUCM v9.1.2, UCCX 10.5

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm setting up a new CUCM v9.1.2 CUCM cluster, and a single UCCX v10.5 server.  

My CUCM cluster has 4 servers, all services have started, database replication looks good.  I installed a new UCCX v10.5 server, but I can only see one CUCM server for AXL provider and CTI manager.  I verified all UCCX services have started, verified compatibility on the matrix, I'm at a loss.  I don't recall not seeing the all servers in the cluster in older versions.  It's late, I'm guessing I'm missing something.  

Any suggestions?

22 Replies 22

This helped me out allot.

Our system has a DNS / Cert issue. 

Pub is on host.xxx.xxxS.com

IPCC is on host.xxx.xxxS.com

Sub is on host.xxx.xxx.com

DNS and actual structure is host.xxx.xxx.com  -- Cluster is referencing the host names not the FQDN.  IPCC will only see the Pub so.  I manually added as above to resolve.

Now I dont know how to fix the Cert issue and if I do what will it effect?  Basically have to change the Pub and IPCC to the correct host.xxx.xxx.com

tpfrankli
Level 5
Level 5

Any additional progress on this issue? I see the bug ID there is supposed to be a patched version of 10.5 but it does not appear to be published on CCO.

~~~ Rate helpful posts Blog - http://tripplehelix.net

Hi,

The defect is fixed in 10.5.1 SU1 which is available on CCO for download. Following is the link:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286265496&softwareid=280840578&release=10.5%281%29SU1&flowid=70402

HTH

Regards,

Arundeep

I am encountering this issue with UCCX version  10.6.1.10000-39  integrated with CUCM version 10.5.1. I am going to try upgrading cucm to 10.5.1 SU1a....

TAC had to go in and set permis sins to resolve my issue. 

Tom

My issue turned to be a DNS resolution issue. UCCX want able to resolve cucm host names.  So I was not hitting a bug.

I am having this issue right now while on UCCX 10.5 SU1 so the fix doesn't appear to be in 10.5 SU1

Hello,

We are having CUCM 9.1.2 + UCCX 10.5 and are facing this issue.

I was about to upgrade UCCX 10.5 to SU1.

Does upgrading UCCX to 10.5 SU1 resolve the issue?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: