Views
Helpful
Replies

Cant get outbound calls report CUIC

RadwanAbulsayen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Guys first of all I'm new to this. I'm having problems in CUIC outbound calls report. It doesn't work, And I'm not sure it is sat up or not. We have CCX version 12.0.1.10000-24, And we don't have problems in inbound reports, But we cant get the outbound calls which is a problem for us because we cant determine the outbound calls. I've attached a picture that shows we cant assign users because there is no values in campaign list unlike in inbound calls.

"Please kindly help me ASAP"

Best regard

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Yes Sir, I found data sources but I dont know which one is for the outbound!! Ive attached an image, Maybe you will recognize it. Kindly may you tell me what to do next. I would be very glad.

Thanks in advance

View solution in original post

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you show us the configuration in UCCX where you have configured a campaign?

Also, do you know there is a difference between outbound calls: campaign based and agent based?

The former has it's own reports, which it looks like you are attempting to run.

The latter is included in the inbound reports (kind of a misnomer). E.g., Agent Detail Report will have a column called Call Type and Outbound calls will be listed as...well...Outbound, either Outbound ACD or Outbound Non-ACD (if the call was placed from a line on their phone which is not the ACD line).

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please check data source status for outbound? Those should be online, then only you will get the values in filters.

You should see them under Configure--> Data Source

Attached image for your reference. We are using 11.6, so it might be different for you.

Yes Sir, I found data sources but I dont know which one is for the outbound!! Ive attached an image, Maybe you will recognize it. Kindly may you tell me what to do next. I would be very glad.

Thanks in advance

You can ignore the data source comment as that is for a different product from Cisco.

That is for UCCE, the OP runs UCCX.

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you show us the configuration in UCCX where you have configured a campaign?

Also, do you know there is a difference between outbound calls: campaign based and agent based?

The former has it's own reports, which it looks like you are attempting to run.

The latter is included in the inbound reports (kind of a misnomer). E.g., Agent Detail Report will have a column called Call Type and Outbound calls will be listed as...well...Outbound, either Outbound ACD or Outbound Non-ACD (if the call was placed from a line on their phone which is not the ACD line).

Thank you, Problem is SOLVED

The problem is cleared now because I didnt find any campaign in uccx. So after creating a campaign in uccx it will work out.

Thank you Anthony for your help!! You are the best.