Views
Helpful
Replies

categorizing the values from VXML in ICM peripheral variables

joseph.james
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am trying to capture some data from VXML in ICM peripheral variables.

Below data are passed from External VXML[1]

{Data.Session.test1};{Data.Session.test2};{Data.Session.test3};{Data.Session.test4}

In ICM I want to capture the first three values [{Data.Session.test1};{Data.Session.test2};{Data.Session.test3}] in Peripheral variable 3ICM, Cisco Packaged Contact Center EnterpriseICM, Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise

and  the last value from External VXML[1] which is {{Data.Session.test4}} to be captured in peripheral variable7. 

Please let me know if there is there any way to achieve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joseph.james
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you!

I found out the way :

concatenate(before(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1]),";",before(";", after(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1])), ";", before(";", after(";", after(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1]))))

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Yes, take a look at the ICM Script Editor formula functions such as left and right and substring, and you can pull out the data you want and save it to the variables you want.

Hi There,
Thanks for the response. I have been going through the document, but I couldn't find the proper to way to do it. Finally I got the way to get the last value, but not sure if this is the right way

after(";", after(";", after(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1]))),

but to capture the first 3 values in a single PeripheralVariable, I couldn't find a way.

joseph.james
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you!

I found out the way :

concatenate(before(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1]),";",before(";", after(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1])), ";", before(";", after(";", after(";", Call.user.microapp.FromExtVXML[1]))))