Views
Helpful
Replies

CCE 8.5 Monitoring and Recording

Anton Semenov
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!

I'm planing to upgrade my CCX 5.0 to CCE (Enterprise) 8.5. And I wonder if CCE 8.5 has the ability to record the outbound and inbound calls? For example when the agent answers the incoming call from the customer, the system automatically begins to record the call. And the same with outbound calls. Or I should install separately system that will record the calls herself.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Since you're already familiar with CAD on UCCX, migrating to UCCE with CAD should allow you to do all the same sorts of things you had done in the past with Express - for example, using the built-in workflows to record calls using the CAD Recording Service.  To your question about retention:

From the CAD Installation Guide 8.5:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf 

Recording and Statistics Service

The Recording and Statistics service maintains a 1-day history of agent and team statistics, such as average time an agent is in a particular agent state, last login time, number of calls an agent has received. It maintains a rolling 7-day history of recordings (unless they are saved, in which case they are saved for 30 days).

CAD can also be configured to store recordings off-board or you may even consider the QM suite to provide more functionality for recording integrated with CAD. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Please refer the "Table 2 Features Supported by Cisco Desktop Solutions" in the UCCE 8.x SRND as shown below,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_5_1/design/guide/uccesrnd85.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Anchoudh,

How long does the system save the recording calls (week, several weeks) by default? Can it record the outbound calls?

Thnx for the answer.

Anchoudh,

Sorry, but I cannot find info about how long can it keeps the records int this document. Could you show me where is it?

Since you're already familiar with CAD on UCCX, migrating to UCCE with CAD should allow you to do all the same sorts of things you had done in the past with Express - for example, using the built-in workflows to record calls using the CAD Recording Service.  To your question about retention:

From the CAD Installation Guide 8.5:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf 

Recording and Statistics Service

The Recording and Statistics service maintains a 1-day history of agent and team statistics, such as average time an agent is in a particular agent state, last login time, number of calls an agent has received. It maintains a rolling 7-day history of recordings (unless they are saved, in which case they are saved for 30 days).

CAD can also be configured to store recordings off-board or you may even consider the QM suite to provide more functionality for recording integrated with CAD. 

Chrisk,

Thanks for help.

And can it record the outbound calls (and if I install outbound companies)?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: