cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM LDAP Server information

hadisharifi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have successfully installed IPCCE co-resident with CCM4 but when running the initial setup and after entering the LDAP server info, I don't see anything come up in the user management page. I assume that I am not entering the correct LDAP info.

This is the info:

Select LDAP server Type=====Active Directory

LDAP server host name=====192.168.1.50 "MS AD installed on windows 2000"

LDAP server port*======389

LDAP administrator username*=====cn=Administrator,ou=Users,dc=hadi,dc=com

LDAP administrator password*===password

User Base location*=====ou=cisco,dc=hadi,dc=com

Cisco CallManager Base Context*=====ou=cisco,dc=hadi,dc=com

Any suggestion based on the above config?

3 Replies 3

If the credential you are providing is wrong, you should get a error prompt that it can't access the CCM ldap. Do you get the same? Or you can see the blank white page only, if so, restart the processes.

Hope this will help.

Hi, Thanks for the reply, there was an issue with the info I was entering and it is fixed now.

I have another problem where the JTAPI service doesn't start, I have the trigger, route point and CTI ports configured but the JTAPI Subsystem doesn't start. In the CM the route point gets registered but the CTI ports don't. They are correctly associated with the respective users.

If the CTI route point is associated with an IPCC Express trigger, and the script that trigger fires isn't valid (i.e. doesn't pass the validation test in the CRS Application Development environment), then you'll see that behavior. Once the script problem is fixed, it should come up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: