Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMP 11.6 Bandwidth calculation

Manish Jain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am looking for CCMP Bandwidth Required on Server side and client side per User Login session and thereafter the BW consumed during reskilling. As CCMP Users will be remote, hence Administrator want to reserve BW between CCMP web/app server and remote Supervisor/Administrator login. The Documentation does not specify it clearly or there is no calculator available for CCMP like we have available for CUIC.

This is the only reference available but If I have 50 or 100 supervisor login simultaneously, still we need only 2MB BW on Server side? If we multiply the 2MB With no. of supervisor, then also 100MB or 200MB BW pipe on WAN is too much. If we have 10 supervisor at remote locations, I can't figure out how much BW would be needed for that site and the real

CCMP: A minimum of 2 Mbps links between the client browsers and Unified CCMP Web Servers                       

Reference:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_0_1/Design/design_guide/UCCE_BK_UEA1023D_00_unified-cce-design-guide/UCCE_BK_UEA1023D_00_unified-cce-design-guide_chapter_01110.pdf

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: