Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMP administrator password reset

Ccoria1989
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

we have a problem with password not working for CCMP login..is there anyway that we can reset the password ?

CCMP 9.0

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The password can not be reset except by another admin user.  Any chance you have another one?  Otherwise you will have to reinstall the whole thing.

david

View solution in original post

Use below on Portal DB:

Update tb_sec_user

set PASS_PHRASE='{enc:2}VQxh5AlGyAbSbrRJDgF2mpLEtf9DVOlhSfOjaVMgD6uMjJee', PASS_PHRASE_expired=0

where login_name = 'Administrator'

This will reset to:

U - Administrator

P - Pa55word

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

The password can not be reset except by another admin user.  Any chance you have another one?  Otherwise you will have to reinstall the whole thing.

david

Hi David

Those are bad news, we have only one Admin account.

The problem is that my customer forgot the password and now the web loggin says that the account is locked.

Any idea, we know the password but the account is locked.

Use below on Portal DB:

Update tb_sec_user

set PASS_PHRASE='{enc:2}VQxh5AlGyAbSbrRJDgF2mpLEtf9DVOlhSfOjaVMgD6uMjJee', PASS_PHRASE_expired=0

where login_name = 'Administrator'

This will reset to:

U - Administrator

P - Pa55word

Hi Kartik,

Can you help to decrypt "VQxh5AlGyAbSbrRJDgF2mpLEtf9DVOlhSfOjaVMgD6uMjJee"

So we can set our own password, instead of "Pa55word"

Just change it to Pa55word then login to CCMP Portal and reset the password again with your wanted password

Thanks for putting this together. This works for me. Much appreciated!

syedmd866
Level 1
Level 1

Initially I have tried to enable the password change option using the below query so that I could change it from ICE tool.

user on DB by running < select * from TB_SEC_USER where LOGIN_NAME = 'administrator' >

- the "PASS_PHRASE_CHANGE_ENABLED = 0" which means it is disabled.

- Update this to "1" to enable password change by running: "update TB_SEC_USER set PASS_PHRASE_CHANGE_ENABLED = 1 where LOGIN_NAME = 'Administrator' "

- Able to change the password and login to CCMP, but still the account was showing as locked.

Then I Changed the password using the following query.

Update tb_sec_user set PASS_PHRASE='{enc:2}VQxh5AlGyAbSbrRJDgF2mpLEtf9DVOlhSfOjaVMgD6uMjJee', PASS_PHRASE_expired=0, FAILED_ATTEMPTS = 0, ACCOUNT_LOCKED = 0, ENABLED=1 where login_name = ''administrator' '

This sets the password to Pa55word . Later we able to login into portal without any issues. Then, changed the Administrator account password by logging in via admin01.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: