Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 10.6 call distribution by skill set

Kosi227
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

i am doing a implement for a company which using CCX10.6 with finesse configuration,

there have 3 CSQ in the CCX hotline, total 5 agents, and  some agents need take care of two CSQ in same time ,which is  just like below:

Admin CSQ

Agent A --> Agent B --> Agent C then voice mail if no agent available

Finance CSQ

Agent B --> Agent C --> Agent D then voice mail if no agent available

HR CSQ

Agent C--> Agent D--> Agent E then voice mail if no agent available

can it possible configure like this in CCX ?  

thanks for the help !

Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, create skills (i.e Admin, Finance, HR), CSQs each using single skill (Admin, Finance, HR) use most skilled routing algorithm on the CSQs, then assign agents as following:

Agent A -skill Admin competence 10

Agent B - Admin(7), Finance(10)

Agent C- Admin(5), Finance(7), HR(10)

Agent D- Finance(5), HR(7)

Agent D- HR()

Then in your script queue specific CSQ based on caller input, dialed number, etc. and provide an option to leave VM or add a variable timer to go to voicemail after X seconds in queue, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, create skills (i.e Admin, Finance, HR), CSQs each using single skill (Admin, Finance, HR) use most skilled routing algorithm on the CSQs, then assign agents as following:

Agent A -skill Admin competence 10

Agent B - Admin(7), Finance(10)

Agent C- Admin(5), Finance(7), HR(10)

Agent D- Finance(5), HR(7)

Agent D- HR()

Then in your script queue specific CSQ based on caller input, dialed number, etc. and provide an option to leave VM or add a variable timer to go to voicemail after X seconds in queue, etc.

thanks for your help ! let me try it first
Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: