Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 11.5 - CUIC - Voice CSQ Agent Detail Report - Single row requirement

maguiluzfr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We had just migrate a customer from CCX 9.0.3 to 11.5.1. The customer was expecting to see the same information and in the same way as they had on the CAD Supervisor.

The thing we are missing was on CAD Supervisor Window. On version 9.0.3 they had:
         Agent Team State:
             Agent name | Agent State | CSQ | Duration |
             Pedro | Talking | CreditCard | 00:01:39 |
             Juan | Not Ready | Silver | 00:12:26 | 2 (Launch)

Now, I can find the same information in CUIC Live reports, but with a difference, the agent is show up for every queue. On CAD was shown only one time.
How can I do in order to have the same report?, every Agent show up only one time.

Regards,
Miguel Aguiluz

3 Replies 3

mclason01
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same exact problem. Did you find a solution?

Hi,

Yes, not as elegant as we want it, but the workaround works. We had to create a CSQ and a skill just for the report filter purpose. We assigned that skill to agents.

ReportFilterSkill1 - ReportFilterCSQ1 - Assign skill to agents.

Then, We copied the report, and edit it. On the filter tab, select the CSQ ReportFilterCSQ1 and save the report.

Regards,

Miguel

And this works within the finesse supervisor page? I got the filter working on dashboards, but not on the live reports gadgets themselves.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: