cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 12.5 Supervisor change competence level?

shleets
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - We have added the Advanced Supervisor Capability gadget to Finesse Supervisor desktop.  A question came up if the supervisor has the capability to change the competence level of an agent within a queue.  Under queue management under this gadget it looks like that is not editable.  Is there a way for supervisor to do this?  In appadmin page logging it with a supervisor they can get to that resource however when they try to save the change to the competence level they get an error "unauthorized to access this page".  Is this even supported?

4 Replies 4

shleets
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed 12.5 ES01 and it did not fix the issue as the ES01 readme stated. Checking with TAC, but we still can't modify the skill levels of agents from the ASC gadget. 

Looks like the Bug ID may have been referring to the AppAdmin page instead of the Gadget. 

Did you check CORS configuration on your UCCX?

Kostia

I am wondering, did you able to get the answer to it? I dont think it is possible even from version 12.5. As per my understanding you have to rely on the CCX administration page (appadmin) to make the changes in the user's competence level.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: