cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8.5 Abandoned Call timer

james.allgood
Level 1
Level 1

I need to be able to mark an abandoned call differently at different times.  I.E. if user hangs up before 30 seconds in the queue it would be marked abandoned A, if he hangs up after 30 seconds it would be marked Abondoned B.  Does anybody havve a clue how to do this?  Thanks for any help!

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot use the abandoned feature (or handled feature rather) to do this.  You will need to use one of the 10 custom call variables available to you, in order to "flag" the caller as you need.  You will also probably need to utilze the Exception Handler "ContactInactiveException" to catch the exception that gets thrown when a caller hangs up.  You do that with the On Exception Goto Step.

Examples:

If the caller hangs up before the greeting finishes playing, set CCV 1 == "Abandoned in Greeting"

If the caller hangs up before the main menu finishes playing, set CCV 1 == "Abandoned in Main Menu"

Thanks, I will try it and let you know how it goes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: