Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8.5 details

surajgovindan1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

one of my customers has got CCX 7.0 (1) and they would like to upgrade it to the latest version, when i checked in the Cisco site the latest is 8.5, can anyone give the feature difference and benefits of 8.5?

present situation is CCX and CCM are redundant, both are on 7816 hardware. if i want to upgrade it to 8.5 what are the pre requisite?

Since it is a call center they will be using reports, and all the PC's will be Windows 7, any suggestions on the windows OS flavour?

I'm new to this technology, kindly assist me to complete this. will rate all the suggestions.

Regards,

BS

1 Reply 1

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Suraj,

In terms of the new features in CCX 8.5, Cisco will post all of their new features of each new version in their release notes, you may want to check them out to find out some of the new features in 8.5.  Here are the release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/release/guide/uccx851rn.pdf

As for the suggestion on Windows OS, CCX 8.0 and onwards runs on a Linux platform, it's no longer a Windows based server.